Thursday, July 12, 2012

Vacationing Gluten Free

I did it, I vacationed and made it gluten free.  I made sure to pack snacks and treats to make it easier.  Our trip was to Anna Marie Island, and we stayed at Silver Surf.  I was excited to find an ice cream shop just right down that road that made gluten free ice cream.  And before you ask, ice cream can have gluten in it.   I think most store bought ice cream has it.  Its a cheap filler i'm sure.  Anyway, Joe's Ice Cream was delicious.  I was also excited to find a gluten free section in a Walmart in Bradenton.  I was wandering around and there it was right in from of me, and they had Schar pasta, which is really good. And glutino sandwich cookies.  I had a good time and other then travel fatigue I felt great.

I am not feeling extremely verbal today or literary so I will cut this short.  Have a great day and remember, eat safe and read those labels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment