Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies

                                 


Its a scorching 100 degrees in Ft Wright, Ky.  And of all days I got a hankering for cookies.  Sooooo, I thought I am going to put Jules Gluten Free All Purpose Flower to the test.  I pull out my Betty Crocker  Cookbook and looked up peanut butter cookies.  I made it exactly how the recipe said except for one major detail.  I switched the flour I was using.  I pulled out my bag of Jules Gluten Free All Purpose Flour to see just how all purpose it was.  The result was a wonderful, delicious, tasty, absolutely delectable  and un-gluten free  tasting cookies.  And the look good too.  They held their form and even my husband said they tasted good.  I was very happy with the results.    Now I can enjoy a good cookie with my glass of Almond Milk.



                                            
Photo disclaimer: although I took this picture and it is mine to use, I do not claim to be a professional photographer so if the elements of the photo show mistakes, the lighting is all wrong, the subject isn't tilt its head just right or the shadows are in the wrong spots I can't help it.  Along with Gluten Intolerant I am Photography Illiterate and they don't make a diet for that.  Eat to your health and remember read those labels.




0 comments:

Post a Comment