Monday, October 3, 2011

He keeps me in his hand.

Something that still amazes me even though I have seen the proof so many times is God's mighty hand.  Not just that but the fact that he keeps me in the palm of his and guides my life in many ways and puts in places to receive the encouragement and affirmation I need.  Yesterday at work a women and I were talking and she mentioned she was gluten intolerant and that sparked a conversation about how I had just begun to be gluten free also.  Many of our troubles related to gluten were similar and she told me that I would reach a point where I would not even want gluten because I would feel so good.  God knew that was just what I needed to hear.  A diet change may seem like a small problem but when you have lived with chronic headaches and chronic fatigue and really just not feeling well most of the time.  You will find that becomes something very huge to you and God cares no matter what the size of the problem.  I want to lean on him to help me through the changes and know he will provide what I need and keep me in his hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment